Welcome

On November 11, 1874, the Gamma Phi Beta sorority was founded by Helen M. Dodge, Frances E. Haven, E. Adeline Curtis, and Mary A. Bingham at Syracuse University in New York. A little over a hundred years later, a group of women came together on Wichita State's campus, motivated by the same guiding principles of our founders. Together, they established Beta Chi chapter in 1874, and it has been a part of Wichita State's Greek life and campus community ever since.

Twitter

Instagram